Advice changes lives!
Join us in making a difference, as a FRIEND of Citizens Advice Barnsley
Please register as a Friend of Citizens Advice Barnsley here
We are seeking support from individuals and organisations to become Friends of Citizens Advice Barnsley
As a Friend of Citizens Advice, Barnsley you will:
Receive information, from time to time, on the work and impact of Citizens Advice, Barnsley
- Use any opportunity you have to tell others about our work, through word of mouth, displaying and distributing posters, leaflets and our annual impact report (enclosed)
- Signpost people to us, who might need advice, on a wide range of issues
- Receive occasional invitations to respond to appeals for funds for specific projects or initiatives
- Allow your name and/or organisation to be placed on our website, in promotion materials or articles and in our Annual Report, as a Friend and supporter of Citizens Advice, Barnsley (subject to your explicit agreement)
- Help support our periodic research, campaigns and advocacy work to help some of the most vulnerable people in our communities
- Join in networking with other Friends
- Receive an invitation to our annual reception.
We can help you by:
Supporting colleagues, employees, clients, friends and families who might benefit from our work so that they are in greater control of their lives and affairs
- Offering, not only debt and financial advice, but also how to manage pensions, energy supplies, housing and welfare rights and benefits
- Bringing outreach services to your organisation or area
- Being open to conversations about working together on activities, which are mutually beneficial.
Your support will enable more Barnsley people to know about and benefit from the important services this local charity offers.
Thank you for your interest.
Remember! Advice Changes Lives.